Our client is a boutique multi-disciplinary firm who provide Advisory, Corporate, Tax and other related services to an extensive array of international clients.
They are currently looking for a young professional to work as a Corporate and Personal Client Executive in both their Corporate and as well in their Private Clients Sections of the firm. The selected candidate will be required to work without supervision as much as possible after being provided with the necessary training. The post calls for either a recently qualified lawyer or accountant.
The chosen person will be required to keep abreast of developments with respect to corporate, personal tax and immigration matters. He or she will be required to plan the work in an efficient manner, work under tight deadlines, be organized and liaise with colleagues, staff and partners on a daily basis. The candidate we are looking for must be someone who has at least one year of experience working in a similar environment to ours and has a good command of both the English and Italian languages.
- Drafting of M&As for the setting up of new companies
- Liaising with prospective and existing clients in connection with the setting up of new companies and other requirements, following the firm’s policies and procedures with respect to the prevention of money laundering and financing of terrorism
- Preparation and submission to the Malta Business Registry of annual returns and other notification forms
- Preparation of liquidation documents
- Liaison with both the Malta Business Registry, the International Corporate and Tax Unit, Identity Malta and other Government authorities
- Preparation and submission to the Maltese authorities of application forms and supporting documentation for individuals to be granted Maltese Citizenship and / or residence
- At least one-year experience dealing with both private and corporate matters
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work without supervision
- Excellent time management skills
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Strong prioritization and organization skills
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Strong record keeping skills and the ability to multitask
- Good presentation skills