Our client is a dynamic digital media company and a leading iGaming affiliate, based in sunny Malta. They are looking for a Senior SEO Analyst that will be part of the team responsible for growing one of their main properties. You will need a passion for search analysis, growth monitoring and performance improvements. This is a role for an SEO who has been able to gain some experience in the gambling industry.
- Work closely with the other Senior SEO Analyst in order to support the Product Manager in SEO-driven decisions
- Conduct keyword research, create content & off-page strategies for specific projects and tasks in collaboration with the Senior SEO Analyst and the Product Manager
- Perform competitive research
- Execute off-page optimisation according to approved strategies
- Support other Senior SEO Analyst with ad hoc tasks according to the needs of the team.
- At least two years experience
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset
- Strong understanding of user behaviour in casino and sports betting verticals
- Ability to work under pressure of tight deadlines
- Extensive experience in using Google Analytics, Search Console, Ahrefs, and other SEO tools
- Ability to adapt and shift focus quickly
- Enough drive to take initiative for tasks and motivated to see projects through
- Be up to date with current SEO practices, and willing to keep learning new skills associated with the role.
- Be comfortable working in large teams and small ones, according to the needs of the project.