Are you CPA qualified with extensive experience in direct tax matters?
Have you at least 4 years experience within an audit or legal firm in their tax department?
Our client is a multi-disciplinary boutique firm made up of professionals providing Advisory, Corporate, Tax and other related services to an extensive array of international clients.
- Provision of tax advisory services including the preparation of written tax opinions as may be required by the clients;
- Assistance whenever needed in the tax compliance work such as income tax returns and claims for refund amongst others;
- Advising and assisting clients on their fiscal obligations and compliance within the prescribed time limits;
- Advising and assisting clients on the most tax efficient way of structuring their corporate and tax affairs;
- Assisting private clients with their fiscal obligations in terms of the various tax residency schemes applicable at the time;
- Seeing to the needs and wishes of clients and prospective clients in the best possible manner and efficiently;
- Coordinating with the rest of the staff;
- Any other duties as may be assigned to the Employee by the Employer from time to time, subject to these being within the professional competency of the Employee.
Applicants must be qualified CPAs with extensive experience in direct tax matters, ideally having worked for at least 4 years with an audit or a legal firm in their tax department. The role is a managerial one and the applicant is expected to demonstrate his experience and knowledge in direct local and international tax matters.
If you are interested in the above position kindly click 'Apply Now' below. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org