Our client is a dynamic digital media company and a leading iGaming affiliate. They are looking for a content lead in a product team. You’ll help prioritise the content workflow for one of their largest products and your practiced editorial eye will look over existing content on the site and make changes so that their pages better meet their users needs.
- Writing and editing of content in line with product style guides and user personas.
- Work alongside UX, SEO and the Product Manager to prioritise the development of content that matches our product strategy and user needs.
- Maintains and develops the product’s style guide and voice and champions them within both the content and product team.
- Performs competitive and qualitative content audits.
- Sets clear content metrics to determine the success or failure of content initiatives, monitors them, and reports on them to the product team.
- Mentors team members and further develops their content skills.
- Provides creative and strategic content input to product stakeholders.
- Is accountable for the content resources deployed on a product.
- A minimum of five years experience working within a content role (preferably within the online affiliate industry) and at least two years experience in a content leadership role.
- Knowledge of content strategy and how to apply it to a digital product.
- An analytical mind that is comfortable setting performance metrics.
- Excellent knowledge of grammar and superlative written communication skills.
- Strong team collaboration skills and the ability to bring teams with widely diverse backgrounds together.
- Experience within the casino and slot verticals considered an asset.
This role ideally suits someone who has several years experience within a content role, has successfully led teams in the past, and is looking to further develop their leadership and content skills within a challenging environment.